Closed Stand-In Table
Laminate enclosure with padded knee rest
Choose Between 2 Models-
Economy Stand-In Table:
• Height of standing platform can be adjusted in 10” vertical range
• Standing platform has anti-slip treads
• Laminate top is 30” x 30” with 15” wide x 12” deep cutout
• Inside space in table is 16”W x 14”D
• Door has heavy duty hinges and positive latch to secure patient safety in table
• Folkstone Gray laminate
• Supports up to 250lbs
Hydraulic Adjustable Stand-In Table:
• Front-mounted hand activated hydraulic lift adjusts height from 41” to 58”
• 41” x 31” White Leather high pressure laminate top with 19 ½”x 17” patient cutout
• Non-slip ramp with parallel bars for lift assist
• Padded back and knee support holds patient in standing position
• Sliding pocket door closes to secure patient
• Natural Oak laminate enclosure and base
• Supports up to 350lbs.
Closed Stand-In Tables are designed to promote vertical weight bearing activities. Built with an enclosure that surrounds the waist and legs, clients will gain a sense of privacy and security while continuing therapy.
WARNING: This product can expose you to wood dust and chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.