Hausmann Tilt Tables
• Gray vinyl upholstery
• 2" High-density urethane foam top
• Tilt angle indicator from 0° to 90°
• Three extra-wide safety straps
• Set of (4) 4" locking casters
• Heavy duty steel frame is powder coated in neutral cream finish
• 3½" clearance under frame
• Designed for rehab and therapy
• Not designed for cardiac testing
• Supports up to 300 lbs
Hausmann Tilt Table Models:
Electric: Pneumatic hand control operable from either side of table. Fixed table height is 33" high. Removable padded footboard. Tilts from horizontal to 90° at fixed rate of speed of 3° per second. Hospital grade plug. 110V, 60Hz, 3 amps. U.L. Listed.
Wheelchair Accessible Hi-Lo: Mechanism adjusts from 19" low wheelchair height to 33" high. Tilts from horizontal to 90°. Unit must be raised to maximum height before tilting. Includes unique emergency tilt release handle that manually lowers tilted table back to horizontal position. Supports up to 350 lbs
Tilt Tables are designed meet treatment needs. Heavy duty steel frames, (3) extra wide straps, and (4) locking casters allowing for safety to be priority.
WARNING: This product can expose you to wood dust and chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.