Recliner Hi-Lo Blood Drawing Chairprintable version
- The Recliner Series, Blood Drawing Chair features:
- • Smooth, fully electric reclining and height adjustment
- • Self leveling arms and synchronized footrest that move with chair's seat and backrest
- • Keeps patients comfortable and may better accommodate patients who may faint during a procedure
- • Power supplies and motors meet UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1
- • Hand controller
- • Neutral gray, powder-coated frame
- • Heavy duty, all-welded, steel frame
- • Padded seat, backrest, armrests and footrest
- • Armrests flip up out of the way for easy entry and exit
- • Adjustable foot levelers
- • Easy-clean, durable, vinyl in a selection of colors
- • 375 lbs. load capacity under normal use
- PVC Upholstery is available for small upcharge. Please call for details.
Optimal height and the correct position of the patient are easy with Clinton’s Recliner Series, Blood Drawing Chair. This chair features a height travel range of eight inches, as well as reclining positions for upper body and legs to accommodate different procedures.