Hydraulic Blood Draw Chairprintable version
- H Series, Blood Drawing Chairs feature:
- • 1-1/4” square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel, neutral gray, powder-coated seat frame
- • Polished chrome base with black bumper
- • Comfortable footrest
- • Large pump-action foot pedal with snug-lock rotation
- • Adjustable height and depth flip arm
- • Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- • 9 choices of arm styles with no upcharge
- • Height adjustable armrest
- • Thick padded seat and padded, arched backrest, or E-Z-Clean, one-piece, black, plastic seat
- • Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors
- • Chair-mounted options available
- • 300 lbs. load capacity under normal use
Click the part number to see a photo of the actual style. Please order carefully as these items cannot be cancelled or returned.
- PVC Upholstery is available for small upcharge. Please call for details.
Clinton puts stable, hydraulic lift right where it is needed in the H Series Blood Drawing Chairs. The chair rotates freely and then can be locked snugly into position when the foot pedal is raised. Pump action on the pedal raises the chair to desired height level.