Isolation / Infection Control Cartsprintable version
- • Isolation Carts
- • Infection Control Carts
- • Organizers
Design Change to Aluminum & Steel Unicarts:
- • 4” mandatory top drawer on steel carts has been eliminated.
- • Customers may now select from the industry standard 3”, 6”, 9”, or 12” drawer in the top position.
- • One pull-out side shelf on the right-hand side included with steel carts.
- • Push Handles will now be mounted vertically instead of at a slight angle.
- • Rivet heads under cart top will be eliminated allowing the plastic tops to sit more flush.
- • Steel & Aluminum cart will now accept all locking systems, including all electronic/proximity locks.
- • Mechanical push-button locking carts will no longer have the extra lever-lock. The knob on the lock will be used to lock/unlock the cart.
- • Battery door located on back of the cart to facilitate battery replacement on electronic locking carts.
Make our isolation carts a part of your preventive measures program in your facility. Our bright yellow drawers alert staff and patients that there is a risk of infection in the room. The roomy drawers and convenient organizers provide plenty of storage space for gowns, masks, gloves, and supplies. Price shown is for cart with key lock. Please click the down arrow next to the price for other lock options.