Wheelchair Accessible Exam Tableprintable version
- Custom designed for patients with special needs, including bariatric, geriatric and ambulatory patients
- 55-71"L X 26"W X 20-32"
- Hi-Lo motorized lift from 20” to 32”. “Hands-Free” foot control
- Vinyl upholstered removable pad, with contoured padded head section is attached with VELCRO® brand fasteners
- Air-Spring pneumatic backrest with dual controls adjusts from 0 to 75°
- Concealed stirrups adjust in length and lateral positions
- Vinyl coated heelrests for patient comfort
- Includes Slide-out Legrest with Pad
- Includes Paper Dispenser and Cutter
- 110 V, 60Hz, 3.5 Amps
- Supports up tp 400lbs Available Options include Safety Strap, Safety Rail, Utility Rails (both sides), Motorized Power Backrest, Pelvic Tilt (Controls on both sides), (1) Armboard with (2) brackets, Stainless Steel Pan and Cutout, “Pop-Up” Elevating Leg Rest
Powermatic Wheelchair Accessible ADA Exam Table is a Hi-Lo table that is designed for clients with special needs, such as bariatric, geriatric, or wheelchair bound clients. Supports up to 400lbs.